The Bridgewater Residence
The Bridgewater Assisted Living Residence offers quality assisted living in a home-like environment. It is perfect for those who wish to maintain an independent lifestyle, but need a helping hand in the course of daily living. A caring, trained staff is available 24 hours a day to provide assistance with ambulation, dressing, bathing, supervision of medication, daily housekeeping, laundry, and scheduled transportation.
- Lovely studio apartments and two room suites.
- Small pets welcome
- Three meals a day in our beautiful dining room, with room delivery if needed, and special diets as ordered by your physician.
- Scheduled activities/social events
- Reserved parking available
- Physical therapy available
- Beauty and barber services available
- Use of other Waterman Village amenities.
- Non-smoking environment
Click thumbnail to view floor plans.
Respite care in the Bridgewater offers temporary assisted living from a few days to several months in a beautiful apartment setting. This service is available for those who need to recover from an illness or injury. It also can provide needed assistance when a caregiver is temporarily incapacitated or out of town.
"Safe Harbor" Memory Support
Also available for anyone in the community is an Alzheimer's support group, which meets at 1:30 p.m. on the third Wednesday of the month in the Bridgewater. Complimentary day care is available for the person with Alzheimer's during the meeting.
Waterman Village is proud to offer the
Super Noggin brain fitness program